Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Season Kick-off Weekend Summary

This past weekend, I was blessed to be in Michigan for the Love Runs season kick off. 

It was incredible. A taste of home, family and friends is sometimes all we need.
Dinner out with a few new Love Run friends
(L to R: Stephanie, Me, Nathan, Robin, Tom, Kristi & Leon)











First 5K race in Michigan #martianinvasion
Dandelions ~ My favorite childhood "flower"



Because #bumpycake
The Gayer Kids
(My nephew Michael, Me, Brother David & Sister-in-law Shalimar)





















Only 171 days remain until I will RUN 13.1 miles in my first half marathon! 

I have also committed to raise $1,440 which represents the 1440 minutes in a day that a human trafficking victim is enslaved and the same amount of minutes you and I are free to do something about it. Will you support me?! Any amount will help but $14.40 from 98 more people will help me reach my goal! Click Here to support me.

What will you do with your 1440 minutes?? 

#loveruns #stopthetraffic #endit #whatwillyoudowith1440 #firsthalf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not today Satan! Not today

“For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but ha...